Hello! I'm Anna,
and I'm here to photograph You and The People You Love.
A bit about me
- I am a Lifestyle Wedding and Portrait Photographer based in Metro Detroit, available for travel in and beyond the mitten.
- I have a passion for the love people share and the stories people tell.
- I have 9 years of professional photography experience, and 7 years of wedding photography experience.
- I studied Photography at Oakland University, earning a B.A. in Studio Art.
- I am a dog lover, a born-and-raised michigander, an avid concert-goer, and a proud wife, daughter, sister, aunt, and friend.
- I enjoy being outside, singing in my car, nerdy podcasts, tattoos, good restaurants, live music, playing board games with my friends and spending time up north.
The time you spend with the people you love deserves to be celebrated and documented. As a photographer, this is my main priority; documenting and preserving authentic moments between you and the people in your life! From the small, in-between moments, to the big, important ones. From wedding days, to every day. Documenting not only smiles, but happiness. Not only kisses, but real love. Images that remain classic, and stay meaningful. Images that are true in nature, and full of heart. I want to celebrate how it feels to love and be loved; together.
Sitting on a shelf above my desk is a photo of my husband. I snapped it as we sat along the shore of Pictured Rocks, taking a short break from our day-long hike. I remember looking out at Lake Superior and feeling content and proud. The day before, he had ran and finished his first marathon. Following the trip, he embarked on his most important venture yet. When I look at this photo, I remember those days so vividly. I think of the calm blissfulness of our camping trip, and I think of the hard work that followed. I think about who we were then, and how far we’ve come. I see a face of determination, and I see the face of someone I love...and it makes me smile. This is my favorite photo.
I keep this photo above my desk to remind myself why I fell in love with photography. Photography has the power to make fleeting moments tangible, so that you can keep them close to your heart. This is what I hope to do for you!